Monday, February 22, 2010

Fresh & Easy

For those of you who know me, I have been a strong advocate for Fresh & Easy market for some time now. They make shopping a pleasant experience, and even on my most indecisive days, I am in and out in an hour or less. The F&E brand foods have no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and the prices are fantastic. Their floors are cement and their lighting is LED and minimal (of course you can see but it's not like the high energy using halogen lights in most grocery stores) which keeps prices down for us consumers.

Being the shopper in our family I have driven out of my way to shop at Fresh & Easy for almost a year now. It's worth the time and money I save to drive a little further to their store. To my surprise, a new store is opening closer to my home. Still slightly out of the way, but closer then San Carlos, Fresh & Easy is opening a store in Lakeside on February 24th. I know I shouldn't be so excited, but I am. Less driving time means I save even more money every week and can continue to provide my family with fresh, home cooked meals. Yea me!

For more information on the Fresh & Easy near you, check them out at www.freshandeasy.com

Do you shop at Fresh & Easy? What is your favorite buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment