Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wanted: A Passion for Anything

I was once a passionate girl. I wanted to do something with my life; own my own music school for autistic children in England was one of my childhood fantasies. I also wanted to write books, teach, travel the world, paint, etc. Somewhere along the road I've gotten lost. I can't pin-point the exact moment, although I have a pretty good clue, but somewhere in time, I lost my passion for everything. Maybe it's because I let people stomp on me, maybe it's because I chose my boyfriend over going away to college, maybe it's because I planned to live my life with a person who chose to live his life with somebody else, or maybe, I just fizzled out. What ever the reason, I am lost. My current husband is frustrated because he has big dreams, and I do too, but I don't have the passion needed to work for them. What on earth do I do? How do I recapture the passion I once felt for life? I've had two kids (which I love dearly), I've had two husbands (one I'm afraid I'll loose if I don't do something quick), I work hard at my job (which pays crap), I work hard around my home and taking care of my family; so how do I bring passion back into heart when I'm so damn tired? Anybody please?

No comments:

Post a Comment